Search Ruminations

Monday, March 23, 2009

Happy birthday to Me! In three more days...

It's 2 days until my birthday, and I've received birthday money from my Grandma & Grandpa (Lee), my Aunt Katie, and the Goodman's (Binky, Sacha, Winter, and Valor). I got a $25 Wal-Mart gift card (and a $1 in cash) from my (Lee) Grandparents, $20 from Aunt Katie, and a Hobby Lobby $15 gift card from the Goodman's. Thank-You all so much!!! My mom traded my Wal-Mart gift card for $25 in cash. I spent the $25 on a $15 iTunes gift card. I definitely got the sweet end off that deal! I got the other money (and the $15 gift card) after the shopping. At the Valentine's day party I blogged about quite some time ago (you know, the one with the PVC pipes) Jean Luc made everyone bracelets made of those stick things. I divided mine into three: one for Halloween, one for Independence Day, and one for Easter. But now I made a birthday bracelet, one blue, one sky blue, one white.

No comments:

Post a Comment