Search Ruminations

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The blog bang



My name is Remington Benjamin Lee. I am currently 11 years old. I have 2 brothers and no sisters. They are both younger than me. My first brother is 6 years old. My younger is 3. If you want to know the opinion of a kid my age with the know-how, you've come to the right place! For example, abortion: really wrong! Unreasonable taxes: wrong! Lowering driving age: Well, it should only be if they're smart! And that's a good thing for me! I have been waking up every day at about 6:45 A.M.- The bad thing about this is that I have to wait 3/4 an hour until my mom wakes up. It's a problem, a real problem. The reason of my advanced curriculum is that I'm home schooled. I play both the violin and the piano, but there are probably plenty of other kids out there that have that double-talent. Unlike the picture on the upper-right corner, I wear glasses. I just wanted to let you (yes, you the possible reader of this blog) know that so you won't get confused in later pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment