Search Ruminations

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Enough about me...







Sorry about that typo on the previous post. It looked like "me is Remington Benjamin Lee", didn't it? It was actually "My name is Remington Benjamin Lee", just that the "My na" part was to the left of the picture. Anyway, I haven't wrote about my brothers yet. Atticus, my 6-year-old brother, has very curly hair and is very sensitive. I typically get along with him, though.


Finnegan (my 3-year-old brother) is another story. He is very rude. He will ask us things at least 35 times and that's probably accurate. He beats us up a lot. He's threatened us so much, that I have been doing a straightjacket project (the project is in crochet and was going to be a sweater my size) and that's no joke! But he can be cute, sometimes.

1 comment: